We accept wagers up until post time. We cannot assume liability for wagers that are unsuccessfully entered before post time. Only wagers confirmed by clicking "Submit" are accepted. Please check the "Reports Tab" to check your bets before logging out, in order to confirm that your wagers were accepted. Once you confirm a bet online, your wager is considered final.
Bets shall not be accepted after post-time. In the event that the race begins before the advertised post-time and for that reason (or any other reason) you are able to place a wager after the race has started, that wager will be void.
Click here to read House Rules and Regulations
Odds and Limits
Win, Place, Show wagers pay full track odds. See table below for all track limits. Each event has a bet limit (typically $1,000.00). There are no house odds. If there are no track payoffs for a certain type of wager, all wagers on that type will be refunded.
- In the event a new track is not listed under one of the categories, its default payout limit will be Category E.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager and to restrict wagering on any event at any time without any advance notice.
- In the event that there is evidence of pool manipulation, all affected wagers will be deemed void and all monies wagered on the affected wagers will be refunded
See "Track Limits" page.
Official Source of Results
For thoroughbred racing we use Equibase as our official source of results. For harness racing we use www.racingchannel.com or the tracks' websites. In the event of a discrepancy, we will contact the track for the official result.
PK3 and PK4 Grading and Payout Rules
All PK3 and PK4 tickets are paid out based on the official race results as published by the host track at which the race was run.
If there is a scratched horse in any PK3 or PK4 selection wagers will be refunded.
No consolation payouts as we do not recognize any 3 out of 4 special Pick 4 track payouts.
Daily Double Grading and Payout RulesAll Daily Double tickets are paid out based on the official race results as published by the host track at which the race was run.
We refund all Daily Double tickets where the runner selected in the first or second race is a scratch. No consolation payouts are to be given.
If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show wagers placed via the racing interface will be refunded. (This does not apply to 'Odds to Win' bets placed via the sportsbook. On those bets a scratch counts as a loss).
Only the portion of Exacta/Trifecta/Superfecta/Quinella combos that contain the scratched horse will be refunded.
In case a horse is considered a Non Starter by the track, that horse will be considered a scratch and refunded accordingly.
In exotics wagers (Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta, Quinella) scratches will be refunded. We do not honor "ALL" payouts in any exotic wager. If there is an "all" payout, this will be replaced by the horse that came in that position rightfully and wagers will be graded accordingly.
On Daily Doubles, Pick 3 and Pick 4 wagers, a scratch will result in an automatic refund of the combination including the scratched horse.
There will be no consolation payouts, special payouts such as 2 out of 3 and/or Pick 3 out of 4 in a Pick 3 or Pick 4 will be considered consolation payouts, whenever that happens the Pick 3 and/or Pick 4 will be paid with the rightful winner for each race involved in the Pick 3 and/or Pick 4.
The following rules apply to horse matchup bets made via the sports betting interface.
- In matchups between two or more named horses, all horses must go for wagers to have action.
- Matchups are determined by horse name. Any information pertaining to race number, race track, etc are for curtsey purposes only. Also, any track coupling is irrelevant towards determining the winner of a matchup.
- In matchups between one named horse and the Field, wagers will have action if and only if the named horse starts. Scratches of horses in the Field will not affect the standing of the wager.
- Matchups are not eligible for rebates.
- The winner of a matchup will be determined by the highest placed finisher involved in the matchup. If any of the horses involved in the matchup do not finish the race, the matchup will be graded no action.
- Matchup wagers which indicate "Turf Only" will be cancelled if the surface is changed.
- In the case of a dead heat, the matchup will be graded no action.